The automatic addressbook plugin collect each address you send an email to and records it in an address book, making it available for later use or auto-completion.
Migration to GitHub¶
Finaly found how to migrate from svn to git. This was tricky because of the layout change in the svn repo somewhere in this project's history.
I'm proud to announce that this projet has moved to github.
You can now get everything from github project page
As a side effect, this plugin is now available on roundcube's plugin repository
Installing automatic addressbook plugin¶
You need roundcube > 0.4 installed.
automatic_addressbook plugin version 0.2 has been tested against roundcube 0.5 and 0.6.
above versions have been tested against roundcube 0.8.x with larry skin and mysql backend.
Download the latest stable version archive
1. Uncompress it and move it to the roundcube plugins dir :
tar xvjf automatic_addressbook-0.3.tar.bz2 mv automatic_addressbook <path_to_roundcube>/plugins/
2. Execute the relevant SQL/<db engine>.initial.sql script on your database (process depends on your DB engine)
3. Add "automatic_addressbook" to the plugins list in <path_to_roundcube>/config/main.inc.php, for example :
$rcmail_config['plugins'] = array('automatic_addressbook',);
It works :)
Configuration¶You can customize some settings :
- copy config/config.inc.php.dist to config/config.inc.php
- edit config/config.inc.php as you fancy
Among others, you can choose if your users will have automatic_addressbook enabled or disabled by default (use_auto_abook option).
Feel free to report issues, suggest features or to submit patches on the github project page
If you can help translating this plugin, please contribute using transifex